SAN FRANCISCO VENUES
- 401 Van Ness Ave (at McAllister)
- BART: 10-minute walk from Civic Center station.
- MUNI: 5 minute walk from Van Ness metro stop.
- Parking may be found on nearby streets or in the underground Civic Center Plaza garage on McAllister b/w Polk & Larkin.
NOE VALLEY MINISTRY
- 1021 Sanchez St
- BART: 15-minute walk from 24th Street Mission
- MUNI: Near lines 48 and J Church.
- Time-limited parking may be found on nearby streets.
SAN FRANCISCO PUBLIC LIBRARY, MAIN BRANCH
- 100 Larkin St
- BART: 5-minute walk from Civic Center station
- MUNI: 5-minute walk from Civic Center station as well as lines 5, 19, 21, 47, 49, 90 & others.
EAST BAY VENUES
ST. JOHN’S PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH
- 2727 College Ave
- BART: 30-minute walk from Downtown Berkeley station
- Street parking is free on weekdays after 6pm and on Sundays but is often difficult to find.
- Paid parking may be available in the church lot .
Hertz Hall, UC Berkeley
**New Year’s Eve**
OAKLAND ASIAN CULTURAL CENTER
The Oakland Asian Cultural Center is located on the second floor of the Pacific Renaissance Plaza.
- 388 9th Street (between Franklin & Webster).
- BART: 5 minute walk from 12th Street station
- AC Transit: within one block of lines 14, 18, 88 & 314
- Parking may be found in the Plaza’s underground garage ($2/hour, entrance on Franklin), in the Franklin 88 garage (variable daily rate, entrance on Franklin between 9th & 11th), in the blue, public garage on the northeast corner of Webster & 11th (variable daily rate, enter from either street), or on surrounding streets (metered, but free of charge on Sundays).
OAKLAND PUBLIC LIBRARY, MELROSE BRANCH
- 4805 Foothill Blvd.
- AC Transit:
OAKLAND PUBLIC LIBRARY, WEST OAKLAND BRANCH
THE CROWDEN SCHOOL
The Crowden School is located within Crowden Music Center.
- 1475 Rose Street (at Sacramento) in Berkeley
- BART: 10 minute walk from North Berkeley station
- AC Transit: lines 688 & 25/H
- Parking may be available on-site (entrance on Sacramento) or more readily on nearby streets (unmetered).
FREIGHT & SALVAGE COFFEEHOUSE
- 2020 Addison Street (between Shattuck & Milvia) in downtown Berkeley
- BART: half-block walk from Downtown Berkeley station
- Parking may be available on nearby streets (metered) or Parking Concepts ramp at Allston & Harold.
FIRST PALO ALTO UNITED METHODIST CHURCH
- 625 Hamilton Avenue (near Webster) in Palo Alto
- AC Transit: 5-minute walk from DB stop at Middlefield & Lytton
- Parking may be available on-site behind the church, on nearby streets, or in the municipal ramp across the street on Webster.
HILLSDALE HIGH SCHOOL THEATRE
BURLINGAME HIGH SCHOOL THEATRE
- 1 Mangini Way, Burlingame
- Parking is available free on the campus of Burlingame High School
SAN MATEO LIBRARY, MAIN BRANCH
- SAN MATEO PUBLIC LIBRARY, MAIN BRANCH
55 W 3rd Ave, San Mateo