SAN FRANCISCO VENUES
- 401 Van Ness Ave (at McAllister)
- BART: 10-minute walk from Civic Center station.
- MUNI: 5 minute walk from Van Ness metro stop.
- Parking may be found on nearby streets or in the underground Civic Center Plaza garage on McAllister b/w Polk & Larkin.
NOE VALLEY MINISTRY
- 1021 Sanchez St
- BART: 15-minute walk from 24th Street Mission
- MUNI: Near lines 48 and J Church.
- Time-limited parking may be found on nearby streets.
SAN FRANCISCO PUBLIC LIBRARY, MAIN BRANCH
- 100 Larkin St
- BART: 5-minute walk from Civic Center station
- MUNI: 5-minute walk from Civic Center station as well as lines 5, 19, 21, 47, 49, 90 & others.
EAST BAY VENUES
ST. JOHN’S PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH
- 2727 College Ave
- BART: 30-minute walk from Downtown Berkeley station
- Street parking is free on weekdays after 6pm and on Sundays but is often difficult to find.
- Paid parking may be available in the church lot .
HERTZ HALL, UC BERKELEY
OAKLAND ASIAN CULTURAL CENTER
The Oakland Asian Cultural Center is located on the second floor of the Pacific Renaissance Plaza.
- 388 9th Street (between Franklin & Webster).
- BART: 5 minute walk from 12th Street station
- AC Transit: within one block of lines 14, 18, 88 & 314
- Parking may be found in the Plaza’s underground garage ($2/hour, entrance on Franklin), in the Franklin 88 garage (variable daily rate, entrance on Franklin between 9th & 11th), in the blue, public garage on the northeast corner of Webster & 11th (variable daily rate, enter from either street), or on surrounding streets (metered, but free of charge on Sundays).
THE CROWDEN SCHOOL
The Crowden School is located within Crowden Music Center.
- 1475 Rose Street (at Sacramento) in Berkeley
- BART: 10 minute walk from North Berkeley station
- AC Transit: lines 688 & 25/H
- Parking may be available on-site (entrance on Sacramento) or more readily on nearby streets (unmetered).
FREIGHT & SALVAGE COFFEEHOUSE
- 2020 Addison Street (between Shattuck & Milvia) in downtown Berkeley
- BART: half-block walk from Downtown Berkeley station
- Parking may be available on nearby streets (metered) or Parking Concepts ramp at Allston & Harold.
FIRST PALO ALTO UNITED METHODIST CHURCH
- 625 Hamilton Avenue (near Webster) in Palo Alto
- AC Transit: 5-minute walk from DB stop at Middlefield & Lytton
- Parking may be available on-site behind the church, on nearby streets, or in the municipal ramp across the street on Webster.
BURLINGAME HIGH SCHOOL THEATRE
- 1 Mangini Way, Burlingame
- Parking is available free on the campus of Burlingame High School
SAN MATEO LIBRARY, MAIN BRANCH
- SAN MATEO PUBLIC LIBRARY, MAIN BRANCH
55 W 3rd Ave, San Mateo